platinum knife edge wedding band – 8mm platinum ring
- Platinum 950 with 24k gold liner
- 8mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Center: knife edge profile, ~ 6mm wide
- Edges: leaf hammering, ~ 1mm wide each
- Satin finish (or polished)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
This gorgeous and unique knife edge wedding band is both masculine and elegant. With a knife edge center and hammered edges, the ring has a solid but understated presence. The exterior of the ring is made of platinum 950, the most durable of metals. The liner is made of luscious, decadent, glowing 24k gold. The pure gold is protected by its platinum sleeve — and it will warm your finger without danger of being worn away.
Dan will hand forge both pieces of this ring from molten metal, and then soldered the two together. He will file the knife edge by hand and then hammer the edges with a subtle texture. Metal that is cold worked is denser and stronger than metal that is cast, and this band is built to last.
This listing’s price covers bands size 7.25-10. For ring sizes outside of this window, please contact us for pricing.