unique platinum wedding bands, hand forged and hand hammered
- Platinum 950
- Larger band: 7mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Smaller band: 3mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Flat profile
- Center: pebble hammering, satin finish
- Edges: polished and beveled
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
Here is a beautiful wedding set romantically created from the same ingot of platinum. The larger band is crafted of handmilled stock that is 7mm wide and 2mm thick; and the smaller of stock that is 3mm wide and 2mm thick.
Dan hammered these bands in the center in our “pebble” hammering style & finished them with smooth, beveled, polished edges. We have several styles of hammering that you can choose for the center portion — or, the center can be left unhammered. The rings are finished with a comfort fit profile of rolled interior edges.
Your rings will be made from scratch, from molten platinum. Dan will hardroll the stock for durability and finish the bands to your preference. And because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like this one are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.