eco men’s wedding band, artisan handmade
- 14k white gold, yellow gold or rose gold
- 6mm x 1.5mm
- Flat profile
- Center: waterfall hammering
- Edges: smooth & stepped
- Finish: polished in entirety or satin center with polished steps
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
Measuring 6mm in width, this 14k gold band is hammered in the center section, approximately 4mm wide, and has stepped edges, approximately 1mm wide each, on either side. The band is approximately 1.5mm thick.
Your ring will be made from scratch: Dan will alloy gold, pour an ingot, hand mail the stock and finish the ring to your preference. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like this one are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
Dan has hammered this band with our “waterfall” hammering style. Other hammering styles are available, as well.
This listing covers up to size 10. Size 10.25 and above, please contact us for pricing. The band also can be made a comfort fit band (from stock that is 2mm thick) for an additional cost.