hammered diamond ring – unique 18k gold wedding band
- 18k yellow gold, rose gold or white gold
- 3.5mm x 1.75mm
- Flat profile
- Gentle waterfall hammering
- (3) .02ct VS/F+ diamonds, flush-set evenly around the perimeter
- Satin finish (or polished)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
This elegant ring is crafted from hand-milled stock approximately 3.5mm wide and 1.75mm thick. Dan has gently hammered it in our waterfall hammering style and has “gypsy-set” or “flush-set” three sparkling high quality diamonds at even intervals around the band. The diamonds are 1.7mm rounds and are full of fire — VS clarity and F color. And because they are set evenly around the band, you are assured of always being able to see one of the diamonds at the top.
Your band will be made entirely by hand. Dan will hand-roll an ingot of gold that he has alloyed in his shop and he will finish it to your preference. And because the metal is cold-worked, bands like this one are stronger and denser than bands that are cast.
This listing covers up to size 7. Size 7.25 and above, please contact us for pricing.