hammered two tone wedding bands, white and rose gold
- 14k white gold with 14k rose gold rails (or any combination of 14k gold)
- Larger band: 6mm x 1.5mm
- Smaller band: 4mm x 1.5mm
- Center: granite hammering, satin finish
- Rails: smooth, stepped and polished
- check here for current lead time
- Please contact us for customization
Each of these hammered two tone wedding bands is comprised of three smaller bands: a 14k white gold center flanked by 14k rose gold.
The rails can be stepped and smooth or hammered and level with the center. Stepped rails are generally 1mm in width each, but can be made in other dimensions, as well.
Finish can be entirely polished; entirely satin; or satin in the center with polished stepped rails. If the rails are flush with the center, the finish will need to be all polished or all satin.
We have a number of different hammering styles available. The pictured bands were hammered in our “granite” style.
View our other hammering styles here.
Find out more about Dan here.
Thank you for visiting!