handmade men’s wedding ring – 22k gold and platinum band
- 22k gold and platinum 950
- 5.5mm x 2mm
- Center: domed profile with granite hammering
- Rails: stepped and smooth
- Finish: satin center with polished rails; or polished in entirety
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
Rustic and refined all at once, this band is made with beautifully contrasting 22k gold and platinum. Entirely hand forged, the metal is stronger and more durable because it has been cold worked.
The center of the pictured band is approximately 3.5mm wide, with a domed profile and granite hammering. The rails are approximately 1mm wide each and are stepped. Dan has beveled the interior edges of this ring for a comfort fit profile. Finish can be entirely polished, or satin in the center with polished rails.
For our platinum jewelry, we use an alloy that is 95% platinum and 5% ruthenium.
This listing covers sizes 7.5 – 10. If your size falls outside of this range, please contact us for a quote.
We are happy to customize materials or specifications of this ring. Just send us a message via the “inquire” button to start a dialogue.
View our other hammering styles here.
Find out more about how to determine ring size here.
Thank you for visiting!