handmade rose gold wedding bands – textured gold wedding rings
- 14k gold: rose, yellow or white
- Larger band: 8mm x 1.75mm, moderate comfort fit
- Smaller band: 3mm x 1.5mm
- Flat profile
- Pebble hammering
- Satin finish (or polished)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
These matching bands will be formed from single ingot of 14k gold that Dan has alloyed and poured himself. With this set, you will feel a warmth that comes from knowing that the symbols of your devotion to one another were created from the same source!
Your rings will be made from scratch: Dan will alloy an ingot of gold, pour it, hand roll it and finish the bands to your preference. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
The larger band pictured is hand rolled from hand-milled stock that is 8mm wide and 1.75mm thick. The stock of the smaller band is 3mm wide and 1.5mm thick.
These bands are hammered in our “pebble” hammering style, giving the bands a great textured quality. Satin finish is shown, but polished finish is also available.