handmade wedding bands – hammered gold rings
- 14k gold: yellow, white or rose
- Larger band: 8mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Smaller band: 5mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Flat profile
- Waterfall hammering with hammered beveled edges
- Polished finish (or satin)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
These matching bands will be hand-rolled from a single ingot of 14k gold that Dan has alloyed and poured himself. With this set, you will feel a warmth that comes from knowing that the symbols of your devotion to one another were created from the same source.
Dan hammers the center of the bands in our “waterfall” hammering style, with an effect tending toward a ripple of light rather than the multi-directional scatter of light created by hammering in typical bands. The textured bevel creates sparkle in other directions for added dimension.
The larger of the pictured bands is crafted of hand-milled stock that is 8mm wide and 2mm thick; the smaller band, of hand-milled stock that is 5mm wide and 2mm thick. These are nice, solid comfort fit bands. And because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.