handmade gold ring – unique hammered wedding band
- 14k yellow gold, white gold or rose gold
- 7mm x 2mm, comfort fit
- Flat profile
- Waterfall hammering with hammered beveled edges
- Polished finish (or satin)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
A beautiful variation, this band is hammered around its center and then hammered again around each edge to create a subtle beveled profile. It’s a nice, solid comfort fit band
Dan hammers the center of the bands in our “waterfall” hammering style, with an effect tending toward a ripple of light rather than the multi-directional scatter of light created by hammering in typical bands. The textured bevel creates sparkle in other directions for added dimension.
Your ring will be made from scratch: Dan will alloy gold, pour an ingot, hard roll the stock, and finish the ring to your preference. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like this one are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
This listing covers up to size 10. Size 10.25 and above, please contact us for pricing.