wide hammered ring – 8mm rustic wedding band
- 14k rose gold, yellow gold or white gold
- 8mm x 1.75mm, moderate comfort fit
- Flat profile
- Pebble hammering
- Satin finish (or polished)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
This wonderful band is forged from hand milled stock that is 8mm wide and 1.75mm thick. The 1.75mm thickness allows for a moderate comfort fit. Dan has hammered it in our “pebble” hammering style, which is one of the more textured styles in our shop, the facets being smaller and deeper. A matte finish is shown, but a shiny polished finish looks great, as well!
Your ring will be made from scratch: Dan will alloy gold, pour an ingot, hard roll the stock & finish the ring to your preference. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
This listing covers up to size 10. For sizes of 10.25 and above, please contact us for a quote.