- 18k yellow gold, rose gold or white gold
- 2.5mm x 1.75mm
- Flat profile
- Waterfall hammering with hammered beveled edges
- (3) .02ct VS/F+ diamonds, flush set
- Polished finish (or satin)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
This elegant ring is crafted from hand-milled stock approximately 2.5mm wide and 1.75mm thick. Dan has hammered it in our waterfall hammering style and has hammered the edges, as well, for a beveled effect. He has “gypsy-set” or “flush-set” three sparkling high quality diamonds in the band. The diamonds are 1.7mm rounds and are full of fire — VS clarity and F color.
The customer for whom the pictured band was made wanted diamonds only on one side (the top) of the band, but we think it worth your consideration to have evenly spaced diamonds set around the entire perimeter of the band, as the band will be turning on your finger.
Your band will be made entirely by hand. Dan will hand-roll an ingot of gold that he has alloyed in his shop and he will finish it to your preference. And because the metal is cold-worked, bands like this one are stronger and denser than bands that are cast.
This listing covers up to size 7. Size 7.25 and above, please contact us for pricing.