- 18k yellow gold, white gold or rose gold
- 5mm x 2mm
- Flat profile
- Center: waterfall hammering with satin finish
- Edges: steep, beveled and polished
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
Here is a band of 18k yellow gold, crafted of hand-milled stock that is 5mm wide and 2mm thick. Dan has gently hammered the center portion with our “waterfall” hammering and he has created steep beveled edges that effect a clean, modern aesthetic. The center portion has satin finish, while the beveled edges are polished. This band has a moderate comfort fit profile.
Your ring will be made from scratch: Dan will alloy gold, pour an ingot, hand mill the ring stock and finish it to your preference. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like this one are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
We have several variations of this band in our shop, with smooth or hammered centers, with and without milgrain, with beveled or stepped edges.
This listing covers up through size 10. Size 10.25 and above, please contact us for pricing.