- 14k gold: rose, yellow or white
- Larger band: 6mm x 1.5mm
- Smaller band: 4mm x 1.5mm
- Flat profile
- Waterfall hammering with hammered beveled edges
- Polished finish (or satin)
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
These matching bands will be hand-rolled from a single ingot of 14k gold that Dan has alloyed and poured himself. With this set, you will feel a warmth that comes from knowing that the symbols of your devotion to one another were created from the same source!
And because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
The larger band pictured is hand rolled from hand-milled stock that is 6mm wide and 1.5mm thick. The stock of the smaller band is 4mm wide and 1.5mm thick.
Dan hammers the center of the bands in our “waterfall” hammering style, with an effect tending toward a ripple of light rather than the multi-directional scatter of light created by hammering in typical bands. The textured bevel creates sparkle in other directions for added dimension.