hammered rose gold rings – unconventional wedding bands
- 14k gold: rose, white or yellow
- Larger band: 4mm x 1.75mm
- Smaller band: 3mm x 1.75mm
- Flat profile
- Center: waterfall hammering, satin finish
- Edges: steep polished bevels
- check here for current lead time
- Please contact us for customization
These unconventional wedding bands will be created from a single ingot of 14k rose gold that Dan has poured and hand-rolled himself. With this set, you will feel a warmth that comes from knowing that the symbols of your devotion to one another were created from the same source!
Your rings will be made from scratch from raw material. Dan will alloy the gold, hand mill the stock, hammer the bands with our special waterfall hammering, and file the beveled edges. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.
View our other hammering styles here.
Find out more about Dan here.
Thank you for visiting!