- 14k gold: rose, white or yellow
- Larger band: 4mm x 1.75mm
- Smaller band: 3mm x 1.75mm
- Flat profile
- Center: waterfall hammering, satin finish
- Edges: steep polished bevels
- Made to order in 4-6 weeks, depending upon the length of our queue
- Please contact us for customization
These matching bands will be created from a single ingot of 14k rose gold that Dan has poured and hand-rolled himself. With this set, you will feel a warmth that comes from knowing that the symbols of your devotion to one another were created from the same source!
Your rings will be made from scratch from raw material. Dan will alloy the gold, hand mill the stock, hammer the bands with our special waterfall hammering, and file the beveled edges. Because the metal is cold worked, hand forged bands like these are denser and stronger than bands that are cast.